1. LaceLace, which is popular on ready-to-wear runways and red carpets and is one of the top picks for bridesmaid dress fabrics. You’ll see all lace dresses as well as part lace gowns where the bodice or skirt is paired with a complementary fabric.
2. Purple and BlushAccording to bridesmaid dress designers purple still reigns supreme as the NO.1 bridesmaid dress color in shades as dark and rich as eggplant to the palest soft lavender, followed by light blush tones. While other colors seem to come and go, purple remains a trusty option.
3. Asymmetrical Neckline and HemlinesWhether it’s a one-shoulder neckline or a hi-low hemline, asymmetry is definitely in for both wedding dresses and bridesmaid styles. Great for those with toned upper arms and shoulders.
4. Illusion NecklinesIllusion necklines have been huge on wedding gown runways for a while now and they’re becoming increasingly popular as bridesmaid styles. We like to think of illusion necklines as strapless with a bit more coverage, and whether it’s lace or sheer, it provides a classic and elegant look on most styles.
5. ShortAs the bridesmaid, it will be very busy. Short dress is very convenient to wear, but also the short bridesmaid dress looks very cute, it is very fit for the wedding. You can choose pink, yellow, purple and other colors for you, only the dress color can't too similar for the wedding dress.
Photo credit short bridesmaid dresses 2015