For brides, they are paying hundreds of dollars for a bridesmaid dress that is not flattering and bridesmaids won't ever wear it again. But for brides, you concerned about choosing a dress that will make your friends jump for joy instead of roll their eyes, here are some tips on how to choose the right bridesmaid dress:
1. As far as possible your payment, you can keep it under $300! You can buy some accessories, jewelry or shoes are a great bridesmaid gift!
2. You can choose multiple styles but the same color dress and let your bridesmaids choose their own love style.
3. Try to choose a color that is flattering on a variety of skin tones. Pink, champagne, blue are best choice.
4. If you know your bridesmaids won't wear the dresses again. You can consider to rent dresses.
5. Invite the bridesmaids to wear a pair of shoes they already own in a neutral color like black, tan or gold.
6. If you’re really relaxed, let your bridesmaids choose a little black dress that they already own to wear to the wedding.